– Special Hosting Price: $9.95 one year, Limited time
– 60% Off Web Hosting At Site Ground – Only $3.95/mo!
– Save On Your Purchase
– 60% Off Hosting
What is it you are looking for in a web hosting company? Is it good customer service support or a variety of hosting options available? SiteGround has both of these features and so much more. Transferring your already existing site is easy and if you want to create a new website from scratch, SiteGround’s setup tool can help you do this in no time.
What you will like about the company:
SiteGround offers every type of hosting:
The company offers clients great shared hosting plans enabling you to pay monthly or in 1, 2, or 3 year increments. If you strongly feel the need to upgrade, they’ve got you covered too. You can choose from multiple dedicated, VPS and cloud hosting plans. The company’s various options make finding a website hosting plan fitting your budget and needs easy and simple.
Great customer support:
In addition to their vast knowledge of the industry, SiteGround provides clients with several customer service support channels where they can get help from friendly professionals. Phone support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They also offer live chat where you can have face to face interaction with the experts on the other end of the line. Both of these options are most desirable and have fast response times. Customer service is something companies need to start paying attention to since it plays a very critical role in facilitating a great web hosting experience.
Student hosting program:
SiteGround recently shared some good news with college educators and students. They launched a hosting program that allows students access to web hosting services for $1.99 per month for a year. Faculty members can enroll any student they choose to for a free hosting account. Signing up is easy, all that is required is that you provide a workable .edu email address. College students or professors looking to launch a new site won’t find a better deal than this anywhere else.
Free website transfer:
If you decide on switching website hosts, SiteGround will help ease the transition by transferring your databases and website for no charge at all. The company also provides users with premium support for the first 3 months of use of their services. This extra support they provide usually helps one have a smooth changeover and gives the assurance the client needs knowing their new web host is there to welcome them and is readily available to provide them with any kind of assistance.
Unique setup tool:
This company put together its own tool for setting up websites. It enables clients to add their preferred web applications with ease while having everything else uploaded quickly. SiteGround will guide you through the whole process from start, will show users which applications best serve their given purpose and will then upload together with the user’s content. This tool is effective, saves time and will be extremely beneficial for those new to creating sites or with low expertise in the subject.
View your site’s stats right form your control panel:
SiteGround provides a cPanel control panel which is what most of its competitors also provides. This control panel allows website owners to manage their email addresses and domains. It also lets them access a lot of website stats including the number of people who have viewed the site and the pages that get frequent views. Moreover, the statistics make for a useful piece of data since they inform users of errors come across on their website. Information like this is very important for generating more content, improving your site, reducing errors, etc.
All of this company’s servers are backed up every single day to make certain your website’s data is never lost. This feature is highly beneficial for those who post content often. Some site hosting providers back up their servers every week and, if anything goes wrong, that could mean lost data and expensive hassle. Not all this is relevant to some users, but it’s nice to see someone looking out for you and putting these precautions in place.
What you won’t like about SiteGround:
No virus filter in emails
This company offers great email tools to their users. This includes the ability to link an unrestricted number of e-mails to one’s domain. Nevertheless, their e-mail lacks a virus filter. This is something that its competitors often provide, and is also very important since no one wants to have a virus infecting their computer and the subsequent damage that usually follows. However, if you aren’t going to be using this email often you won’t find it inconveniencing that SiteGround lacks this virus filter.
No Google Adwords Credits:
Profit-making bodies may feel let down by the fact that this offer is missing here. If you are interested in hosting your own personal site, this omission won’t make a difference to you.
- Account Settings: You can change your account settings.
- cPanel: Your account comes equipped with cPanel.
- DNS Management: You can manage your domain name settings in the control panel.
- Manage Domains: You can manage the domains in your account.
- Manage Email Accounts: You can manage your email accounts.
- Software Downloads: You can download software while logged into your account.
- Website Stats: You can view your website statistics.
- 99.9%: Uptime The company guarantees 99.9% uptime.
- Data Backup: The company offers a data backup.
- Open Source Hosting: The company offers one-click installations of popular open source CMS software.
- Private Domain Registration: The company offers the option to protect your privacy by hiding your domain ownership information from the WHOIS database.
- Unique IP Address: The company offers an option for you to have a unique IP address for your website.
- Unlimited Bandwidth: The provider offers unlimited bandwidth.
- Unlimited Disk Space: The provider offers unlimited disk space.
- Unlimited MySQL Databases: The provider offers an unlimited number of MySQL databases.
- WordPress: The company offers one-click installation of WordPress.
- Free Domain: The company offers you a free domain when you sign up.
- Unlimited: Add-On Domains You can have an unlimited number of add-on domains.
- Unlimited: Domains You can host an unlimited number of domains.
- Unlimited: Parked Domains You can have an unlimited number of parked domains.
- Unlimited Subdomains: You can host an unlimited number of subdomains.
- Aliases: You can create email aliases.
- Autoresponder: You can create auto responses to your emails.
- Catch-All Email: You can have a catch-all email address to capture any emails sent to your domain.
- Forward: You can automatically forward your emails to another email address.
- IMAP/POP/SMTP: The company offers all three protocols for email communication.
- Mailing Lists: You can create mailings lists in your email account.
- Spam Filter: The company provides an email spam filter.
- Unlimited Email Addresses: The company allows you to have an unlimited number of email addresses associated with your domain.
- Web-Based Email: You can have access to web-based email communication.
- Daily Server Backups: The company conducts daily server backups.
- Dedicated SSL Certificate: The company provides a dedicated SSL certificate.
- Password Protected: The company offers password protection for your website.
- Secure FTP Access: The company has secure FTP access.
- Shared SSL Certificates: The company offers a shared SSL certificate.
- 24/7 Live Chat: The company offers 24/7 live chat support.
- 24/7 Phone Support: The company offers 24/7 phone support.
- Email: The company has an email or ticket system dedicated to support.
- Live Chat: The company offers live chat support.
- Phone: You can contact the company by phone to get support.
- Social Media: You can contact the company with questions via social media websites.