Although Godaddy is the top domain register, the company is also building its reputation in hosting business. The company has some advantages such as Good uptime and security, strong host,competitive price and abundent of promotion programs.
however, Godaddy also has its own disadvantages such as poor customer support services, hard to use panel, limited features, database and capacity. For those reasons, Godaddy is considered to be suite for experience hosting users. Now, many famous bloggers appreciate Godaddy of speed than Hostgator.
Godaddy hosting’s Advantages:
– Registering easily
– Strong server
– Necessary applications are already set
– Good wordpress support.
– High uptime
– Upload speed is high because of Singapore server.
– It’s suitable for everyone (high,medium,low class) because there are many code promotions that are launched.
Godaddy hosting’s disadvantages:
– Support system is low
– GoDaddy Hosting has mail function limit that can not be used by external SMTP server. Also your DB maximum 10GB storage
– High security led to much trouble: Hosting at Godaddy although security assessment is quite good, however for that reason customers sometimes suffer a lot of fuss. The most popular is that if you use the Auto Post plugin, insert contact form, …. Then maybe it will be tagged as spam Godaddy so it can not be used. So the blog plugin Fast Secure Contact Form must write a new distinctive tutorial to configure Fast Secure Contact Form plugin to work on Godaddy. More accurately, Godaddy is applying the guise of “fire prevention” by minimizing the feature that they think it might happen the spam situation or affect directly/indirectly to the secirity.
In conclusion, Godaddy is a good choice for people who need a cheap and good quality hosting provider. Specially, Godaddy is launching a hosting promotion program only 1$/month.
We hope you find the best hosting.